Great architecture is invisible
Highly performing, secure, reliable technology is obvious only when it’s invisible. The moment problems appear in the architecture, your capability starts to be compromised. The challenge is to maintain a coherent architecture so that you:
- Leverage legacy technology investments
- Appraise cost-benefits across evolving solutions
- Incorporate best practices and proven experiences
- Align with key business drivers
- Eliminate unnecessary risk and unexpected cost
Assess Where You Are
Senior architects use Coherent’s assessment tool to guide discovery and analysis. We assess across the business spectrum to discover, document and present a complete picture of your architecture’s maturity and essential steps to move forward.
Develop Where to Go
Our six-step process guides architecture development. It translates assessment discoveries into practical, actionable steps that align technological trends, industry best practices and your business goals.
Mentor and Maintain
Architecture quality and consistency are far from “plug-and-play” across the IT industry. That’s why our experts mentor your people as well as your systems with wisdom and hands-on support.
- Help teams define, improve and implement an architecture that aligns with business strategy.
- Employ talented mentors armed with practical experience and unmatched communication skills.
- Tailor results to precisely meet your requirements from strategic guidance to turn-key support.
- Prioritize knowledge transfer using seasoned coaching and subject matter expertise.