MINNEAPOLIS, October 25, 2019 – Over 100 business leaders conveyed last night at the Innovation 2019 event, hosted by Coherent Solutions and Amazon Web Services (AWS). The event highlighted live technology demos from experts at Cargill, AWS and Coherent Solutions. Topics covered included Internet of Things, serverless code deployments, cloud and blockchain applications. The keynote presentation featured an AWS solution architect.
“We look forward to this event every year as a chance to engage with our customers, prospects, and partners as well as share the latest technology best practices and coolest innovations,” said Igor Epshteyn, President and CEO, Coherent Solutions. “Our hope is that every attendee feels inspired by new technology capabilities, future possibilities, and how partners like Amazon make advanced technology more accessible.”
This event was hosted at The Lumber Exchange, Minneapolis. For more information on future events, visit coherentsolutions.com.
About Coherent Solutions: Coherent Solutions is a custom software product development and consulting company. Our cross-functional global delivery model reduces development costs while increasing speed to market. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota with locations in Sofia, Bulgaria, and Minsk and Brest, Belarus. Named a fastest-growing company in America, Inc. magazine.
- Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal Names Coherent Solutions to Fast 50
- Coherent Solutions Named to Inc. 5000 List for 8th Year in a Row
- Minne Inno Names Coherent Solutions to 2019 "Coolest Companies" List
- Minne Inno Names Coherent Solutions to 2019 ‘Inno on Fire’ List
- Coherent Achieves Advanced Consulting Partner Status; Expands Cloud Solution Offerings for Customers