Three-year revenue growth comes in at 144%
Minneapolis, MN, August 18, 2016 – Coherent Solutions has been named to the Inc. 5000 list of the nation’s fastest growing private companies for the fifth year running. The list represents a unique look at the most successful companies within America’s most dynamic economic segment— its independent small businesses. Inc. magazine has ranked Coherent Solutions no. 2477 on its annual Inc. 500|5000, an exclusive ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
Aggregate revenue for the 2016 Inc. 5000 is $200 billion. Companies on the list collectively generated 640,000 jobs over the past three years, or about 8% of all jobs created in the entire economy during that period. Complete results of the Inc. 5000, including company profiles and an interactive database that can be sorted by industry, region, and other criteria, can be found at http://www.inc.com/inc5000
“No one makes the Inc. 5000 without building something great – usually from scratch,” said Inc. President and Editor-In-Chief, Eric Schurenberg. “That’s one of the hardest things to do in business, as every company founder knows. But without it, free enterprise fails.”
Coherent Solutions has continued on its strong growth curve since first making the list in 2011. Since then the custom software development firm has nearly tripled revenue to $25.3 million. “It is due to our strong, knowledgeable staff that we have been able to sustain this kind of growth over the past five years,” said Igor Epshteyn, CEO of Coherent Solutions.
- Minne Inno Names Coherent Solutions to 2019 ‘Inno on Fire’ List
- Coherent Achieves Advanced Consulting Partner Status; Expands Cloud Solution Offerings for Customers
- Coherent Names Vice President, Business Development; Cites Another Example of Company Growth
- Coherent CTO Featured in Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal "Table of Experts: Internet of Things"
- Coherent Launches New Office in Sofia, Bulgaria