Coherent Solutions Named to Inc. 5000 List for 8th Year in a Row
Recognition Credits America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies
MINNEAPOLIS, August 23, 2019– For the 8th consecutive year, Coherent Solutions appeared on the Inc. 5000 list, ranking No. 3819. The award, published by Inc. Magazine, looks at the most successful private companies across America.
The list consists of some of the most successful companies within the independent business segment. Coherent Solutions is ranked among elite companies such as Prime Therapeutics, LenDirect.com, Renters Warehouse and Legacy Toys.
“It is an honor to be one of only 81 Minnesota companies on this year’s Inc. 5000 list,” said Igor Epshteyn, President and CEO, Coherent Solutions. “It is critical that we support and grow the strong business community of the Twin Cities and showcase its impact worldwide.”
Per Inc. 5000 requirements, companies on the 2019 Inc. 5000 are ranked according to percentage revenue growth from 2015 to 2018. To qualify, companies must have been founded and generating revenue by March 31, 2015. They must be U.S.-based, privately held, for-profit, and independent–not subsidiaries or divisions of other companies–as of December 31, 2018. This is the 38thyear of the Inc. 5000 award list.
About Coherent Solutions:Coherent Solutions is a custom software product development and consultingcompany. Our cross-functional global delivery modelreduces development costs while increasing speed to market. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota with locations in Sofia, Bulgaria, and Minsk and Brest, Belarus. Named a fastest-growing company in America, Inc. magazine. Learn more at www.coherentsolutions.com.
- Minne Inno Names Coherent Solutions to 2019 "Coolest Companies" List
- Minne Inno Names Coherent Solutions to 2019 ‘Inno on Fire’ List
- Coherent Achieves Advanced Consulting Partner Status; Expands Cloud Solution Offerings for Customers
- Coherent Names Vice President, Business Development; Cites Another Example of Company Growth
- Coherent CTO Featured in Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal "Table of Experts: Internet of Things"