MINNEAPOLIS, August 21, 2020 – The Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal published the list of largest Twin Cities-based IT Consulting Firms. Coherent Solutions ranked number one this year based on hours billed in 2019, clinching the top spot over competitors like Horizontal, ThreeBridge Solutions and Magenic. The company has a global footprint with over 1300 employees. 2019 billable hours exceeded 1.5 million.
The Business Journal looked at businesses headquartered in the Twin Cities metro area, who could provide hours billed and employees for all operations. Businesses headquartered elsewhere provided numbers for metro-area operations only.
For more company information, visit coherentsolutions.com.
About Coherent Solutions: Coherent Solutions is a custom software product development and consulting company. Our cross-functional global delivery model reduces development costs while increasing speed to market. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota with locations in Sofia, Bulgaria, and Minsk and Brest, Belarus. Named a fastest-growing company in America, Inc. magazine. Learn more at www.coherentsolutions.com.
- Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal Announces Fast 50, Coherent Solutions Earns a Spot
- Coherent Solutions Named to Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal’s Largest Private Companies List
- Coherent Solutions Rated by Clutch as a Top Developer in 2020
- Coherent Solutions Named One of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine
- Coherent Solutions Named Top Developers in Belarus by Clutch