Annual Award Honors Minnesota’s Entrepreneurs and Startups
MINNEAPOLIS, May 16, 2019 – Coherent Solutions becomes one of 50 Minnesota companies to make this year’s list of fast-growing companies for the second annual Minne Inno ‘Inno on Fire’ awards. Highlighted in the Software category, Coherent is named for its financial success of 20% growth year-over-year for the last eight years as well as global expansions to Sofia, Bulgaria and Minsk and Brest, Belarus.
“Coherent is proud to belong to this community of high caliber talent. We contribute our success to working with the types of companies and entrepreneurs that join us in receiving this honor,” said Kami Holtz, Vice President of Business Development, Coherent Solutions.
Award nominations were sourced from Minne Inno readers and local community to highlight companies that had an exceptional year—not only in the tech sector but all parts of the statewide business community. As the Minne Inno announcement stated, “Our Inno on Fire list is an eclectic list of people and companies from different industries and stages, representing all of the moving parts that make for an ecosystem that’s on fire.”
The Minne Inno ‘Inno on Fire’ award event will be held June 19, 2019 at Muse Event Center in Minneapolis.
For more company information, visit coherentsolutions.com.
- Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal Names Coherent Solutions to Fast 50
- Coherent Solutions Named to Inc. 5000 List for 8th Year in a Row
- Minne Inno Names Coherent Solutions to 2019 "Coolest Companies" List
- Coherent Achieves Advanced Consulting Partner Status; Expands Cloud Solution Offerings for Customers
- Coherent Names Vice President, Business Development; Cites Another Example of Company Growth