Coherent Solutions is a software product engineering and consulting company with 2200+ professionals. Headquartered in Minneapolis, USA, the company’s core competencies across multiple locations worldwide include product software development, IT consulting, data and analytics, machine learning, mobile app development, DevOps, Salesforce, and more.
A team of more than 2000 skilled and ambitious Coherent Solutions employees work on high-performing distributed teams in a high-paced environment and add value to the client’s businesses and products.
If you want to grow your core competencies and share your passion, we are on the same page.
Powered by merchant-branded ACH payments, the customer is a high-growth premier payments and consumer engagement platform in the fintech space. Consumers can pay directly from their bank accounts through merchant applications and websites.
The task is conducting analytical research, identifying, and resolving issues, and providing production IT Operations support. Also employ best practices to continuously improve quality assurance and release automation within an agile development framework.
What You'll Do
- Provide Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines;
- Focus of secure network engineering;
- Optimize cloud resources utilization to achieve optimum ROI;
- Provide IT OPS support as Systems Engineer;
- Provide Software Configuration Management (SCM);
- Define and document standards and operating procedures;
- Empower and support development teams to stay agile with automated Ops processes;
- Develop understanding of .NET/PHP codebase to support deployment and infrastructure activities;
- Be able for on call & maintain confidentiality;
- 2+ years of working experience with Linux System Administration;
- Working experience with high volume web sites;
- Working experience with .NET Framework;
- Working experience with Microsoft Azure;
- Level of English - from Intermediate (spoken/written);
What Do We Offer
- 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
- Internal meetings and conferences (we like sharing our expertise);
- English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers);
- Sports activities (soccer, basketball, hockey, tennis, swimming, etc.);
- Corporate events (corporate parties, team building, happy hours, canoeing, etc.);
- Presents for important life occasions (birthday, wedding or childbirth);
- Global anniversary policy.