Coherent Solutions is a software product engineering and consulting company with 2200+ professionals. Headquartered in Minneapolis, USA, the company’s core competencies across multiple locations worldwide include product software development, IT consulting, data and analytics, machine learning, mobile app development, DevOps, Salesforce, and more.
A team of more than 2000 skilled and ambitious Coherent Solutions employees work on high-performing distributed teams in a high-paced environment and add value to the client’s businesses and products.
If you want to grow your core competencies and share your passion, we are on the same page.
The customer is an innovative non-profit that aims to speed up the pathway for bringing new therapeutics to patients. The client is developing a SaaS platform that will transform how industry and health authorities work together to bring forth safe, effective treatments to more people.
The task is to help develop automation to test front end, backend services and infrastructure. You will contribute to efforts to develop a highly automated test suite to ensure reliable and secure delivery of client’s collaboration and analytics platform. As an Automation Engineer, you will create automation to perform tests for software components, both as stand-alone components and integrated systems. When necessary, you will provide manual tests using a highly structured and repeatable approach.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with multiple teams;
- Develop test automation for new features;
- Verify functionality for existing features;
- Develop and perform manual tests;
- Develop guidelines and procedures for creating and running automated tests;
- Demonstrate developed test automation to others;
- Participate in acceptance testing of third-party products;
- Estimate the effort required to test various features and components;
- Develop new ways to advance our test automation;
- 5+ years of developing automation for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products;
- Experience with automated testing frameworks (Cypress, Selenium, Mabl);
- Experience with developing test automation in a Cloud environment;
- Experience using scripting languages and purpose-built automation frameworks;
- Knowledge of microservice architectures;
- Knowledge of cloud architectures (Azure, Cloud-First development practices);
- Knowledge of database query languages (SQL);
- Experience with Agile development processes;
- Experience with Atlassian tools;
- Level of English – from Intermediate (spoken/written);
- Experience with GxP Gamp 5, FDA Title 21 CFR Part 11, FedRAMP, ISO27001/27017/27018/27701 and/or SOC 2;
What Do We OfferThis is not the whole list of benefits. It is different depending on the country you're moving to. You can ask for details your recruiter. Here are the main benefits for all the locations:
- 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
- Internal meetings and conferences (we like sharing our expertise);
- English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers);
- Sports activities (soccer, basketball, hockey, tennis, swimming, etc.);
- Corporate events (corporate parties, team building, happy hours, canoeing, etc.);
- Presents for important life occasions (birthday, wedding or childbirth);
- Global anniversary policy.