Coherent Solutions is a software product engineering and consulting company with 2200+ professionals. Headquartered in Minneapolis, USA, the company’s core competencies across multiple locations worldwide include product software development, IT consulting, data and analytics, machine learning, mobile app development, DevOps, Salesforce, and more.
A team of more than 2000 skilled and ambitious Coherent Solutions employees work on high-performing distributed teams in a high-paced environment and add value to the client’s businesses and products.
If you want to grow your core competencies and share your passion, we are on the same page.
Our client is the trusted financial management partner for health benefits administration. Their leadership pioneered the industry’s leading ExchangePoint and COBRApoint SaaS solutions for individual single-point and consolidated group premium billing. Together, these two solutions deliver highly efficient and scalable billing and payment solutions with easy-to-understand billing and convenient payment options – for tens of thousands of US employers and millions American families through private exchanges, state based marketplaces, and over 100 health plans and TPA customers. The company is constantly growing its users’ audience and continues expanding to the market.
This project offers a multi-tenant SaaS system used to manage consumer directed health savings accounts in the U.S. Individuals use these accounts to save money for medical expenses on a tax free basis. The accounts are integrated with debit cards that can be used to pay for various medical expenses such as doctor visits or prescriptions in a convenient and efficient manner.
What You'll Do
- Feature solutioning and documenting the solution;
- Feature implementation planning (verify assumptions/split into tasks/order of implementation/task assignment);
- Code reviews/code quality control;
- Implementation governance;
- Writing a code;
- Escalation issues & concerns (blockers) to Team Lead & Architect;
- Risk management;
- Technical expertise;
- Tracking implementation progress;
- Taking a lead in communication with the customer regarding technical questions;
- 7+ years of commercial experience as a .NET Developer;
- 2+ years of commercial experience as a Tech Lead;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Experience in SQL performance issue resolving;
- Ability to develop well-structured modules and maintain them;
- Knowledge of software development patterns and practices;
- Intention to teach other team members;
- Ability to make technical decisions and review technical solutions;
- Experience in risk management;
- Experience in application architecture development;
- Ability to estimate work for sprint/release;
- Experience working with Scrum methodology;
- Level of English - from Upper-Intermediate (spoken/written);
What Do We Offer
This is not the whole list of benefits. It is different depending on the country you're moving to. You can ask for details your recruiter. Here are the main benefits for all the locations:
- 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
- Internal meetings and conferences (we like sharing our expertise);
- English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers);
- Sports activities (soccer, basketball, hockey, tennis, swimming, etc.);
- Corporate events (corporate parties, team building, happy hours, canoeing, etc.);
- Presents for important life occasions (birthday, wedding or childbirth);
- Global anniversary policy.