Coherent Solutions is a software product engineering and consulting company with 2200+ professionals. Headquartered in Minneapolis, USA, the company’s core competencies across multiple locations worldwide include product software development, IT consulting, data and analytics, machine learning, mobile app development, DevOps, Salesforce, and more.
A team of more than 2000 skilled and ambitious Coherent Solutions employees work on high-performing distributed teams in a high-paced environment and add value to the client’s businesses and products.
If you want to grow your core competencies and share your passion, we are on the same page.
Our client is the trusted financial management partner for health benefits administration. This project offers a multi-tenant SaaS system used to manage consumer directed health savings accounts in the U.S. The accounts are integrated with debit cards that can be used to pay for various medical expenses such as doctor visits or prescriptions in a convenient and efficient manner.
The goal of the project is to implement customer-specific and general product roadmap features for the core client system. This includes implementation of new business use cases, improvement of the existing web portal functionality to use the latest Web technologies, implementation of claim/payment integration with various debit card vendors and financial systems, developing web services for integration with external APIs, implementation of ETL services and creation of web and desktop clients to support certain administrative and business processes. The system user base is over 50 million consumers.
What You'll Do
- Deliver a high-quality code & cover it with unit tests;
- Code reviews/code quality control;
- Escalate issues & concerns (blockers) to Team & Tech Leads;
- Studying the business domain;
- Understanding OWASP Top 10 security risks and inspecting code to prevent these vulnerabilities;
- Minimum of 4 years IT experience;
- Minimum 3 years of ASP.NET development experience;
- Strong skills in SQL. Ability to read and understand long scripts;
- Experience in SQL performance issue resolving;
- Strong skills in .NET;
- Experience in Web/Windows services. Understand the structure and how it works;
- Ability to develop well-structured modules and maintain them;
- Appropriate knowledge of software development patterns and practices;
- Intention to teach other DEV team members;
- Ability to work with Team Lead and PM in Project related issues resolving;
- Experience in risk management (from technical standpoint);
- Experience in application architecture development;
- Experience in working in large systems;
- Desire and ability to understand business domain into details required to create fully-functional code;
- Attention to details, willing to create support high-quality code with good performance metrics;
- Experience in Scrum, or at least an understanding of the way it works;
- Strong communication skills with Team members and Customer;
- Ability to estimate DEV work for sprint/release;
- English Upper Intermediate;
- Desire and ability to work as member of a large but close team;
What Do We Offer
- 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
- Internal meetings and conferences (we like sharing our expertise);
- English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers);
- Sports activities (soccer, basketball, hockey, tennis, swimming, etc.);
- Corporate events (corporate parties, team building, happy hours, canoeing, etc.);
- Presents for important life occasions (birthday, wedding or childbirth);
- Global anniversary policy.