Coherent Solutions is a software product engineering and consulting company with 2200+ professionals. Headquartered in Minneapolis, USA, the company’s core competencies across multiple locations worldwide include product software development, IT consulting, data and analytics, machine learning, mobile app development, DevOps, Salesforce, and more.
A team of more than 2000 skilled and ambitious Coherent Solutions employees work on high-performing distributed teams in a high-paced environment and add value to the client’s businesses and products.
If you want to grow your core competencies and share your passion, we are on the same page.
Our client is the trusted financial management partner for health benefits administration. Their leadership pioneered the industry’s leading Exchange Point and COBRA point SaaS solutions for individual single-point and consolidated group premium billing. Together, these two solutions deliver highly efficient and scalable billing and payment solutions with easy-to-understand billing and convenient payment options – for tens of thousands of US employers and millions American families through private exchanges, state-based marketplaces, and over 100 health plans and TPA customers. The company is constantly growing its users’ audience and continues expanding to the market.
The goal of the project is to implement customer-specific and general product roadmap features and maintenance across the platform. This includes implementation of new business use cases, improvement of the existing web portal functionality, developing web services for integration with external APIs, creation of web clients to support certain administrative and business processes.
What You'll Do
- Schedule and facilitate all Scrum Ceremonies, identify risks, track dependencies, and remove impediments;
- Work with Product Owner to review and prioritize the product backlog;
- Prepare and deliver executive level communication and/or presentations regarding project reviews, assessments, new product reviews, roadmap reviews;
- Maintain consistency within Azure DevOps and polices the proper use of the tool amongst the development team;
- Remove barriers for team that hinder completion of Sprint Goals;
- Prepare project artifacts defined by the organization;
- Coach the Scrum Team on the appropriate use of Agile/Scrum practices and values;
- Track and communicate progress and results to all interested parties;
- Ensure that all critical elements of the program, from design to commercialization, are on target to meet objectives;
- Escalate issues and risks to all interested parties in a timely manner;
- Initiate and host all necessary meetings both internal and with the customer;
- Team Management;
- People Management;
- General understanding of SDLC processes and frameworks;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Good communication skills;
- Strong interest in process improvement;
- Ability to adapt to changing process environment;
- Comfortable multi-tasking;
- Organized and detail-oriented;
- Level of English - from Intermediate (spoken/written);
- Experience in US healthcare and financial systems;
What Do We Offer
- Free additional health and dental insurance;
- Work from office, home, or remote from different locations in Bulgaria;
- Internal and external trainings;
- Conferences and events attendance;
- Regular meetups;
- Access to Company Innovation Sandbox;
- Sport card;
- “Shared Rides” program;
- Corporate Events and Team buildings;
- Charity and volunteer activities;
- Group Management Program;
- Various Discounts;
- Internal referral program.