Coherent Solutions is a software product engineering and consulting company with 2200+ professionals. Headquartered in Minneapolis, USA, the company’s core competencies across multiple locations worldwide include product software development, IT consulting, data and analytics, machine learning, mobile app development, DevOps, Salesforce, and more.
A team of more than 2000 skilled and ambitious Coherent Solutions employees work on high-performing distributed teams in a high-paced environment and add value to the client’s businesses and products.
If you want to grow your core competencies and share your passion, we are on the same page.
Our client is the leader in providing solutions for Quality in Assembly, Manufacturing and Laboratory operations around the globe. This company possesses more than 40 years of experience, a global presence and world-class solutions. Their applications utilize portable, fixed, and unattended data collection stations on assembly lines to collect and analyze data from such varying factors as weight, torque of bolts, thickness of materials, gaps in welds/seams, etc.
The task is to provide development of data interactive visualizations by converting data into meaningful interactive and easy to understand dashboards and business intelligence reports.
What You'll Do
- Support/maintain the application;
- Create/update Web and Windows Services;
- Work with Microsoft Azure;
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Engineer;
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server including: SQL, stored procedure, manipulating data stored in the JSON format (JSON Query);
- Understanding of database structures, query optimizations and ETL development;
- Knowledge of WEB Services, including REST API usage and development;
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud Platform;
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum and MS DevOps;
- Level of English - from Intermediate (spoken/written);
What Do We Offer
- 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
- Internal meetings and conferences (we like sharing our expertise);
- English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers);
- Sports activities (soccer, basketball, hockey, tennis, swimming, etc.);
- Corporate events (corporate parties, team building, happy hours, canoeing, etc.);
- Presents for important life occasions (birthday, wedding or childbirth);
- Global anniversary policy.