Coherent Solutions is a software product engineering and consulting company with 2200+ professionals. Headquartered in Minneapolis, USA, the company’s core competencies across multiple locations worldwide include product software development, IT consulting, data and analytics, machine learning, mobile app development, DevOps, Salesforce, and more.
A team of more than 2000 skilled and ambitious Coherent Solutions employees work on high-performing distributed teams in a high-paced environment and add value to the client’s businesses and products.
If you want to grow your core competencies and share your passion, we are on the same page.
The customer is one of the most prominent tax and audit consulting firms in the United States. Among the projects is a modernization of their tech stack and architecture, with a shift to cloud and microservices. This project is with client's group, which supports consulting services for client-facing work. They are building the infrastructure and APIs to server other teams with common data different microservices.
The task is to work with BI Data Engineer and BI Developers to understand our architecture and design, assist with implementation related to scalable BI data stores for structured and unstructured data and to learn how to optimize ongoing reporting and analytic processes which automate or enhance the self-service capabilities of customers, both internal and external.
What You'll Do
- Create and apply data design standards;
- Assist in maintaining and documenting BI data solutions that support reporting, visualizations, and data analytics;
- Improve upon ongoing reporting and analytics processes;
- Support data integration automation;
- Assist in administration of the BI data integration;
- Providing reporting environments including data connectivity, system performance, and security;
- Take part in creation of new complex & simple reports and visualizations;
- Support of existing reports;
- Support business users and IT teams through gathering of report requirements;
- Design using reporting tools;
- 3+ years of commercial experience in an IT;
- 1+ years of commercial experience in a reporting/data analytics role;
- Experience of collecting data requirements;
- Experience of working with Web FOCUS, Power BI or other similar BI environment;
- Experience of reporting environment administration;
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate (spoken/written);
What Do We OfferThis is not the whole list of benefits. It is different depending on the country you're moving to. You can ask for details your recruiter. Here are the main benefits for all the locations:
- 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
- Internal meetings and conferences (we like sharing our expertise);
- English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers);
- Sports activities (soccer, basketball, hockey, tennis, swimming, etc.);
- Corporate events (corporate parties, team building, happy hours, canoeing, etc.);
- Presents for important life occasions (birthday, wedding or childbirth);
- Global anniversary policy.