Coherent Solutions is a software product engineering and consulting company with 2200+ professionals. Headquartered in Minneapolis, USA, the company’s core competencies across multiple locations worldwide include product software development, IT consulting, data and analytics, machine learning, mobile app development, DevOps, Salesforce, and more.
A team of more than 2000 skilled and ambitious Coherent Solutions employees work on high-performing distributed teams in a high-paced environment and add value to the client’s businesses and products.
If you want to grow your core competencies and share your passion, we are on the same page.
Our client is the trusted financial management partner for health benefits administration. Their leadership pioneered the industry’s leading Exchange Point and COBRA point SaaS solutions for individual single-point and consolidated group premium billing. Together, these two solutions deliver highly efficient and scalable billing and payment solutions with easy-to-understand billing and convenient payment options – for tens of thousands of US employers and millions American families through private exchanges, state based marketplaces, and over 100 health plans and TPA customers. The company is constantly growing its users’ audience and continues expanding to the market.
The goal of the project is to implement customer-specific and general product roadmap features for the Exchange Point system. This includes implementation of new business use cases, improvement of the existing web portal functionality to use the latest Web technologies, developing web services for integration with external APIs, creation of web and desktop solutions to support certain administrative and business processes.
What You'll Do
- Work with BA’s/PO’s and Product Managers;
- Capture, refine and elaborate on new system features and functionality;
- Document system and software functional and non-functional requirements;
- Managing estimates;
- Work with User Stories, Release Documents, User Specifications, Use Cases;
- 1+ year of commercial experience working as a Business Analyst;
- Analytical thinking and requirements gathering with a high level of accuracy and attention to details;
- Scope statement and business requirements document experience;
- Ability to analyze problems, to probe facts, identify and question assumptions and to assist in the decision-making processes;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage effective working relationships at all levels both internally and externally;
- Proactive, can-do approach with excellent problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work unsupervised;
- Experience working in a distributed team;
- Ability to understand business domain into details are required to create fully-functional systems;
- Attention to details, willing to create and support high-quality product;
- Understanding of Scrum methodology;
- Level of English – Advanced (spoken/written);
- Experience of holding and facilitation Scrum Ceremonies;
What Do We Offer
- 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
- Internal meetings and conferences (we like sharing our expertise);
- English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers);
- Sports activities (soccer, basketball, hockey, tennis, swimming, etc.);
- Corporate events (corporate parties, team building, happy hours, canoeing, etc.);
- Presents for important life occasions (birthday, wedding or childbirth);
- Global anniversary policy.