Coherent Solutions is a software product engineering and consulting company with 2200+ professionals. Headquartered in Minneapolis, USA, the company’s core competencies across multiple locations worldwide include product software development, IT consulting, data and analytics, machine learning, mobile app development, DevOps, Salesforce, and more.
A team of more than 2000 skilled and ambitious Coherent Solutions employees work on high-performing distributed teams in a high-paced environment and add value to the client’s businesses and products.
If you want to grow your core competencies and share your passion, we are on the same page.
An e-commerce company that specializes in funeral services provides content management systems, business process systems, websites, and ecommerce solutions for the funeral industry. The client is continually investing in research and development and innovation to provide funeral homes with the technology they need to efficiently run their businesses, increase their revenue, and stand out in a competitive marketplace.
There are several main projects now. For example: ERP case management software that allows funeral homes, cemeteries, and crematories to conduct multiple facets of their businesses in one convenient place. Has both desktop and cloud versions. Desktop version is migrated to WebView (Angular with APIs).
What You'll Do
- Review functional requirements and identify test cases;
- Automate test cases including integration and API tests following best practices and with focus on speed and reusability;
- Build efficient, practical, and scalable automation solutions;
- Implement holistic automation strategies, taking account of the interconnections and dependencies across multiple development teams;
- Extend automation to include service provisioning, test data management, dash boarding and business process validation;
- Develop and execute test plans through manual testing;
- Identify, evaluate, and document issues with appropriate priority and severity;
- Provide input in the evolving development of Website and eCommerce platforms;
- Review existing automated and performance test coverage and identify testing gaps;
- Review automation or performance testing results and error logs, troubleshoot issues and work with team to resolve defects in a timely manner;
- Regularly review and update automation tests and framework to ensure reliable results;
- Troubleshoot issues with testing environments or CI/CD tools impacting automated tests or test results;
- Investigate and implement initiatives and tools to improve automation and performance testing;
- 8+ years of experience in a software testing or quality assurance role;
- 5+ years of experience in developing automation or performance testing scripts;
- Experience of delivering test automation, quality requirements, designing functional test suites and producing deliverables;
- Experience using Selenium and one of Nightwatch.js, Webdriver.IO and Test Cafe;
- Ability to provide technical leadership for automation and performance testing;
What Do We OfferThis is not the whole list of benefits. It is different depending on the country you're moving to. You can ask for details your recruiter. Here are the main benefits for all the locations:
- 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
- Internal meetings and conferences (we like sharing our expertise);
- English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers);
- Sports activities (soccer, basketball, hockey, tennis, swimming, etc.);
- Corporate events (corporate parties, team building, happy hours, canoeing, etc.);
- Presents for important life occasions (birthday, wedding or childbirth);
- Global anniversary policy.