Coherent Solutions is a software product engineering and consulting company with 2000+ professionals. Headquartered in Minneapolis, USA, the company’s core competencies across multiple locations worldwide include product software development, IT consulting, data and analytics, machine learning, mobile app development, DevOps, Salesforce, and more.
A team of more than 2000 skilled and ambitious Coherent Solutions employees work on high-performing distributed teams in a high-paced environment and add value to the client’s businesses and products.
If you want to grow your core competencies and share your passion, we are on the same page.
The customer is a nonprofit organization that helps people get transplants. People with blood cancer benefit from their research, technologies, help, and education.
The project is focused on maintaining several public clients' websites, providing with required knowledge of how and where they can donate bone marrow. As well as general information on various campaigns related to the topic, donation centers, website and admin applications used by clients' employees.
What You'll Do
- Work within the team;
- Create data extraction scripts, data population scripts;
- Reconfigure links;
- Participate in design & configuration of database systems;
- Create/enhance and maintain documentation;
- 2+ years of С#, .NET development experience;
- Experience working with Front-end;
- Experience or high level of knowledge of React.js, Next.js, Knockout.js;
- Knowledge of commonly used software concepts, practices and methodologies;
- Good communication skills (written/verbal);
- Level of English - from Intermediate (spoken/written);
- Experience working with VB;
- Experience working with Sitecore CMS;
- Experience working with Ektron CMS;
- Experience working with jQuery;
- Knowledge of SQL;
What Do We Offer
The global benefits package includes:
- Technical and non-technical training for professional and personal growth;
- Internal conferences and meetups to learn from industry experts;
- Support and mentorship from an experienced employee to help you professional grow and development;
- Internal startup incubator;
- Health insurance;
- English courses;
- Sports activities to promote a healthy lifestyle;
- Flexible work options, including remote and hybrid opportunities;
- Referral program for bringing in new talent;
- Work anniversary program and additional vacation days.
Find out more about the local benefits in each country. Visit our website for more information: Click on Career -> Scroll down to Map -> Click on the country you are interested in -> Benefits: Learn more, or you can ask the recruiter.