Coherent Solutions is a software product engineering and consulting company with 2000+ professionals. Headquartered in Minneapolis, USA, the company’s core competencies across multiple locations worldwide include product software development, IT consulting, data and analytics, machine learning, mobile app development, DevOps, Salesforce, and more.
A team of more than 2000 skilled and ambitious Coherent Solutions employees work on high-performing distributed teams in a high-paced environment and add value to the client’s businesses and products.
If you want to grow your core competencies and share your passion, we are on the same page.
The customer is a nonprofit organization that helps people get transplants. People with blood cancer benefit from their research, technologies, help, and education.
The task is to provide a secure and well-defined gateway for communication between the internal systems and the outside world. The B2B Gateway is responsible for all necessary translation of the exchanged information between the Enterprise and external parties. It must ensure that no malicious content ever enters the Enterprise boundaries. The B2B Gateway validates the incoming and outgoing content against the rules of contract between the client and its external partners.
What You'll Do
- Work within the team;
- Design and develop features according to business requirements;
- Write unit tests to cover delivered features;
- 2+ years of Java development experience;
- Understanding of Relational Databases and related concepts;
- Understanding of basic algorithms and data structures;
- Knowledge of commonly used software concepts, practices and methodologies;
- Understanding of messaging concepts;
- Readiness for application maintenance/migration (Java 6, WebSphere servlet container, Spring, messaging);
- Knowledge of Spock Framework would be a plus
- Knowledge of Apache Camel would be a plus
- Knowledge of Angular would be a plus
- Good communication skills (written/verbal);
- Level of English - from Intermediate (spoken/written);
What Do We Offer
The global benefits package includes:
- Technical and non-technical training for professional and personal growth;
- Internal conferences and meetups to learn from industry experts;
- Support and mentorship from an experienced employee to help you professional grow and development;
- Internal startup incubator;
- Health insurance;
- English courses;
- Sports activities to promote a healthy lifestyle;
- Flexible work options, including remote and hybrid opportunities;
- Referral program for bringing in new talent;
- Work anniversary program and additional vacation days.
Find out more about the local benefits in each country. Visit our website for more information: Click on Career -> Scroll down to Map -> Click on the country you are interested in -> Benefits: Learn more, or you can ask the recruiter.