Coherent Solutions is a software product engineering and consulting company with 2000+ professionals. Headquartered in Minneapolis, USA, the company’s core competencies across multiple locations worldwide include product software development, IT consulting, data and analytics, machine learning, mobile app development, DevOps, Salesforce, and more.
A team of more than 2000 skilled and ambitious Coherent Solutions employees work on high-performing distributed teams in a high-paced environment and add value to the client’s businesses and products.
If you want to grow your core competencies and share your passion, we are on the same page.
As part of the company’s expansion in Poland, we are looking for a professional to join our team in new branch in Wroclaw.
You will have the opportunity to work in an international, dynamic environment.
- Managing monthly payroll process for the company;
- Ensuring payroll is accurate, on time and in compliance with local regulations;
- Preparing and providing reports and declarations to public institutions (ZUS, GUS, PFRON, Tax Office);
- Supporting the accounting team with payroll-related data and analysis;
- Supporting employees’ and providing timely responses to their inquiries regarding payroll;
- Operating payroll system, inputting data into the system, validating and performing calculations;
- Handling payroll-related audits;
- Preparing statements, reports and analyses in the field of payroll administration for the company;
- Bachelor’s degree (Economics, HR, Administration, or Accounting);
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in payroll areas, as an independent specialist;
- Strong knowledge of Polish Payroll requirements as well as Labor Law;
- Good communication and customer service skills;
- Effective time management and ability to meet strict deadlines;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal);
- Vast knowledge of payroll systems and solutions;
- Proficient with MS Office: MS Excel, Word, Outlook;
We have for you:
- Stable employment;
- Contract of Employment;
- Private health insurance - Luxmed;
- Cafeteria platform (Cafeteria account + Multisport card);
- All global benefits practice such as referral bonus, additional paid days off depending on seniority, anniversaries;
- Welcome pack;
- Team building events;
- Team lunches, drinks and snacks available in the office;
- Hybrid work, office in the city center;
- Opportunity for personal and professional development;
- Internal trainings and Udemy courses;
- And many other advantages which could be offered by fast-growing company.