Coherent Solutions is a software product engineering and consulting company with 2000+ professionals. Headquartered in Minneapolis, USA, the company’s core competencies across multiple locations worldwide include product software development, IT consulting, data and analytics, machine learning, mobile app development, DevOps, Salesforce, and more.
A team of more than 2000 skilled and ambitious Coherent Solutions employees work on high-performing distributed teams in a high-paced environment and add value to the client’s businesses and products.
If you want to grow your core competencies and share your passion, we are on the same page.
The customer is a $1.6B clothing retailer operating primarily in the U.S., but also maintaining a small presence in Europe, Japan, and Australia. The client base operating model is to advertise via catalogs and sell clothes direct to consumers on its website. The company’s products adhere to a preppy, classic American style, are priced at a medium high price point, and are considered above average (but not luxury) in quality.
The task is to work directly with client's local resources in reviewing and evaluating findings. You will work in the security team to work on fixing vulnerabilities.
What You'll Do
- Set up different filters and Vulnerability reports;
- Ability to work with various teams;
- Facilitate remediation work with teams on any findings;
- 2+ years of experience as a System Administrator/Security Analyst/Engineer;
- Knowledge of Vulnerability Management and Systems;
- Knowledge of Rapid7, Qualys, and White Hat solutions;
- Level of English - from Intermediate (spoken/written);
What Do We Offer
The global benefits package includes:
- Technical and non-technical training for professional and personal growth;
- Internal conferences and meetups to learn from industry experts;
- Support and mentorship from an experienced employee to help you professional grow and development;
- Internal startup incubator;
- Health insurance;
- English courses;
- Sports activities to promote a healthy lifestyle;
- Flexible work options, including remote and hybrid opportunities;
- Referral program for bringing in new talent;
- Work anniversary program and additional vacation days.
Find out more about the local benefits in each country. Visit our website for more information: Click on Career -> Scroll down to Map -> Click on the country you are interested in -> Benefits: Learn more, or you can ask the recruiter.