Coherent Solutions is a software product engineering and consulting company with 2000+ professionals. Headquartered in Minneapolis, USA, the company’s core competencies across multiple locations worldwide include product software development, IT consulting, data and analytics, machine learning, mobile app development, DevOps, Salesforce, and more.
A team of more than 2000 skilled and ambitious Coherent Solutions employees work on high-performing distributed teams in a high-paced environment and add value to the client’s businesses and products.
If you want to grow your core competencies and share your passion, we are on the same page.
The customer is a tech company that helps brands and agencies improve their marketing efforts. This platform helps marketers build and provide campaigns using data, analytics, and integrated partners like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Australia.
There are 4 pillars of client's operations: virtualization, storage, physical data centers, and networking. Your responsibilities will include designing and maintaining spine-and-leaf switching fabrics based on latest generation devices. You'll be working with high-bandwidth, high-connectivity routers with multiple 100 Gb network circuits. You will also be responsible for handling network issues during your working hours. You will join as a 4th member of the US-based team of 3 dedicated network engineers.
What You'll Do
- Design, implement, and maintain highly available and fault tolerant network routing/switching/security infrastructure;
- Interface with clients, vendors, and multiple teams while providing resolution to incidents as escalated client tickets;
- Manage assigned projects and assign tasks to supporting Network Engineers and other technical staff with minimal supervision from Team Lead and/or Manager;
- Develop reference materials (network diagrams, installation documentation) for supported network technologies;
- Serve as both a professional and technical mentor to other Network Engineers;
- Identify areas of improvement (process or technical) and develop plans for associated changes required;
- Adhere to departmental policies and procedures to assure prompt resolution to identified problems;
- Coordinate and perform daily corporate problem resolutions supporting telecommunications hardware/software issues; including but not limited to terminal servers, switches, bridges, servers, and routers;
- Perform protocol analysis on various network architectures;
- Support and proliferate network security in the form of firewall, IDS/IPS, and VPN solutions;
- 3+ years of commercial experience working as a Network Engineer;
- Network knowledge (network design and implementation, network troubleshooting, network topologies, network hardware configuration, network performance tuning);
- Experience in tracking budget expenses;
- LAN knowledge;
- Documentation skills;
- Experience working with open system interconnection models;
- Experience in project management and people management;
- Level of English - from Intermediate+ (spoken/written);
What Do We Offer
The global benefits package includes:
- Technical and non-technical training for professional and personal growth;
- Internal conferences and meetups to learn from industry experts;
- Support and mentorship from an experienced employee to help you professional grow and development;
- Internal startup incubator;
- Health insurance;
- English courses;
- Sports activities to promote a healthy lifestyle;
- Flexible work options, including remote and hybrid opportunities;
- Referral program for bringing in new talent;
- Work anniversary program and additional vacation days.
Find out more about the local benefits in each country. Visit our website for more information: Click on Career -> Scroll down to Map -> Click on the country you are interested in -> Benefits: Learn more, or you can ask the recruiter.