Coherent Solutions is a software product engineering and consulting company with 2000+ professionals. Headquartered in Minneapolis, USA, the company’s core competencies across multiple locations worldwide include product software development, IT consulting, data and analytics, machine learning, mobile app development, DevOps, Salesforce, and more.
A team of more than 2000 skilled and ambitious Coherent Solutions employees work on high-performing distributed teams in a high-paced environment and add value to the client’s businesses and products.
If you want to grow your core competencies and share your passion, we are on the same page.
The customer is a game-changing company that's revolutionizing diagnostics and drug development in the pharmaceutical industry. They're all about accelerating innovation and providing valuable insights for patients, providers, and researchers. With a global presence in over 100 countries and a staggering revenue of $14 billion in FY 2020, this company is making waves.
You'll be an instrumental part of the team working on an exciting project. The task at hand is to help build a commercial version of an earlier developed MVP. This innovative tool is designed to enable doctors to efficiently manage and process lab tests remotely and online.
What You'll Do
- Dive into all aspects of the enterprise software development life cycle (SDLC);
- Embrace best practices when it comes to peer review techniques, software composition principles, branching strategies, deployment approaches, and documentation standards;
- 3+ years of commercial experience in implementation of complex solutions;
- 3+ years of commercial experience with Java RESTful, Spring Core, Spring Integration, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security, HTML5 and CSS3;
- Experience working with data structure, algorithm analysis;
- Experience in building solutions hosted in AWS;
- Understanding of Git and CI/CD practices and tools;
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- Level of English - from Intermediate (spoken/written);
- Experience in the healthcare industry;
- Familiarity with Terraform;
- Experience working with Jenkins;
What Do We Offer
The global benefits package includes:
- Technical and non-technical training for professional and personal growth;
- Internal conferences and meetups to learn from industry experts;
- Support and mentorship from an experienced employee to help you professional grow and development;
- Internal startup incubator;
- Health insurance;
- English courses;
- Sports activities to promote a healthy lifestyle;
- Flexible work options, including remote and hybrid opportunities;
- Referral program for bringing in new talent;
- Work anniversary program and additional vacation days.
Find out more about the local benefits in each country. Visit our website for more information: Click on Career -> Scroll down to Map -> Click on the country you are interested in -> Benefits: Learn more, or you can ask the recruiter.