Coherent Solutions is a software product engineering and consulting company with 2000+ professionals. Headquartered in Minneapolis, USA, the company’s core competencies across multiple locations worldwide include product software development, IT consulting, data and analytics, machine learning, mobile app development, DevOps, Salesforce, and more.
A team of more than 2000 skilled and ambitious Coherent Solutions employees work on high-performing distributed teams in a high-paced environment and add value to the client’s businesses and products.
If you want to grow your core competencies and share your passion, we are on the same page.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence, innovation, and building long-term partnerships with our clients. And now we are looking for a responsible and organized Office Manager to join our team in Warsaw.
- Regular fruit, water and snacks ordering to the office;
- Registration of entry cards in We Work Workplace App;
- Provide a warm and professional greeting to new employees during the onboarding process;
- Organize and coordinate company events, ensuring a seamless and memorable experience for all participant;
- Business Trips organizing (assisting in visa applying process, preparing all necessary visa support documents, if necessary; searching and booking flight, train and bus tickets and hotel accommodation, calculation and payment of daily allowances in accordance with Polish law, preparing medical insurance, final calculation of all trip expenses and presenting them with all confirmation documents);
- Interacting with all Administrative departments and assisting in realizing their charges, such as reporting and information retrieval;
- Act as a point of contact for employees, responding promptly to questions and providing necessary information;
- Working in different company internal programs;
- Meeting and supporting all foreign guests and colleagues coming to offices (preparing necessary documents for visas if necessary, booking accommodation, assisting in all issues concerning their stay in (consulting upon different day-to day issues, organizing excursions or other pastimes for the guests);
- Interaction with Polish legislative bodies and authorities, ensuring compliance and representing the company's interests.
- Level of English – from Upper-intermediate;
- Level of Polish – from Intermediate+ - to be able to communicate effectively with native speakers;
- Russian language would be considered as advantage;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, ensuring seamless coordination of office operations;
- High degree of self-organization and discipline to effectively manage workload and maintain an organized workspace;
- Demonstrating exceptional organizational and multitasking skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels;
- Bachelor’s degree.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in office management or administrative role, demonstrating exceptional organizational and multitasking skills;
- Experience with reporting, invoicing, organizing business trips to other countries, travel documents;
- In-depth knowledge of Polish law.
- Office-based position in Warsaw (Prosta 20, WeWork);
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
We have for you:
- Stable employment;
- Contract of Employment;
- Private health insurance - Luxmed;
- Cafeteria platform (Cafeteria account + Multisport card);
- All global benefits practice such as referral bonus, additional paid days off depending on seniority, anniversaries;
- Welcome pack;
- Team building events;
- Team lunches, drinks and snacks available in the office;
- Opportunity for personal and professional development;
- Internal trainings and Udemy courses;
- And many other advantages which could be offered by fast-growing company.