Coherent Solutions is a software product engineering and consulting company with 2000+ professionals. Headquartered in Minneapolis, USA, the company’s core competencies across multiple locations worldwide include product software development, IT consulting, data and analytics, machine learning, mobile app development, DevOps, Salesforce, and more.
A team of more than 2000 skilled and ambitious Coherent Solutions employees work on high-performing distributed teams in a high-paced environment and add value to the client’s businesses and products.
If you want to grow your core competencies and share your passion, we are on the same page.
The customer is a company that's all about empowering consumers and helping them conquer debt while building a brighter financial future. They harness the power of technology to make a real difference in people's lives. Over 2000 employees spread across two offices in San Mateo, CA, and Tempe, AZ. You'll be part of a new division that's putting the spotlight on home mortgages.
This is the new development project. It will replace the existing back office and user-facing web-based systems. It is important to mention the new product is not a copy of the previous ones – it is based on a new architecture, integrated with a lot of new third-party services and full of new features.
What You'll Do
- Test the requirements and address the gaps and discrepancies with the Product Team;
- Participate in the system architecture/design work;
- Implement product features following the modern engineering practices;
- Help QAs with testing to expedite product increment delivery;
- Perform defects troubleshooting and fixing;
- Work with the team on building the common knowledge base of the domain, QA practices, engineering practices, tools usage patterns;
- Work on team’s professional skills and level;
- 4+ years of software development experience;
- Understanding of enterprise software architectures;
- Details oriented and focused on quality;
- Collaborative mindset with strong interpersonal communication skills;
- Experience utilizing Agile software development approach;
- Level of English - from Upper-Intermediate (spoken/written);
- Experience working with GCP, Kubernetes, Cucumber, Datadog, CircleCI, Drools, Python/Django;
What Do We Offer
The global benefits package includes:
- Technical and non-technical training for professional and personal growth;
- Internal conferences and meetups to learn from industry experts;
- Support and mentorship from an experienced employee to help you professional grow and development;
- Internal startup incubator;
- Health insurance;
- English courses;
- Sports activities to promote a healthy lifestyle;
- Flexible work options, including remote and hybrid opportunities;
- Referral program for bringing in new talent;
- Work anniversary program and additional vacation days.
Find out more about the local benefits in each country. Visit our website for more information: Click on Career -> Scroll down to Map -> Click on the country you are interested in -> Benefits: Learn more, or you can ask the recruiter.