Coherent Solutions is a software product engineering and consulting company with 2000+ professionals. Headquartered in Minneapolis, USA, the company’s core competencies across multiple locations worldwide include product software development, IT consulting, data and analytics, machine learning, mobile app development, DevOps, Salesforce, and more.
A team of more than 2000 skilled and ambitious Coherent Solutions employees work on high-performing distributed teams in a high-paced environment and add value to the client’s businesses and products.
If you want to grow your core competencies and share your passion, we are on the same page.
The customer is a global leader in restaurant, cruise, food service, and hospitality enterprise solutions. The company allows organizations to centrally set-up, standardize and control all restaurant data at the corporate level, ultimately ensuring business rules and goals are in place across all locations. Established in 1995, the client has been providing excellent tools and solutions ever since. The goal is to reduce food & beverage costs, improve labor efficiency, and manage quality and consistency better for the company's customers.
The project involves continuing development of a client's labor management system (creating shifts, forecasting labor costs, allowing employees to swap shifts, etc.).
- 2+ years of commercial experience working;
- Experience working with Java 8+, Spring 5, MyBatis;
- Experience working with RESTful Web Services;
- Experience working with Asynchronous request handling, AJAX;
- Knowledge of UX Best Practices, Responsive Web Design, Cross Browser Development;
- Experience in designing and building database logic for highly available applications;
- Experience in building single page web applications;
- Experience working with SVN, Git;
- Level of English - from Intermediate (spoken/written);
- Experience working with Typescript;
- Experience working with PL/SQL;
What Do We Offer
The global benefits package includes:
- Technical and non-technical training for professional and personal growth;
- Internal conferences and meetups to learn from industry experts;
- Support and mentorship from an experienced employee to help you professional grow and development;
- Internal startup incubator;
- Health insurance;
- English courses;
- Sports activities to promote a healthy lifestyle;
- Flexible work options, including remote and hybrid opportunities;
- Referral program for bringing in new talent;
- Work anniversary program and additional vacation days.
Find out more about the local benefits in each country. Visit our website for more information: Click on Career -> Scroll down to Map -> Click on the country you are interested in -> Benefits: Learn more, or you can ask the recruiter.