Coherent Solutions is proud to be in the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s Fast 50 for the third year in a row. The Fast 50 is a list of the fastest growing private companies in the Twin Cities. The Business Journal receives entries from hundreds of organizations every year and ranks the winners according to audited revenue reports. Coherent Solutions’ revenue grew 48% from $17 million in 2013 to $25 million in 2015, and its number of employees went from 412 to 625 during the same time period.
“We’re excited to make The List for the third year in a row.” said Igor Epshteyn, CEO of Coherent Solutions. “Ninety percent of our business comes from repeat customers. We work hard to add value to them and to retain the privilege of working for them. It makes growth much more attainable when you don’t roll your book of business over every six to 12 months.”
When asked about key accomplishments in 2016, Epshteyn told the Business Journal, “We added a new capability in User Experience (UX) analysis and design which has helped us make an even bigger impact in our customers’ businesses.”
- Coherent Achieves Advanced Consulting Partner Status; Expands Cloud Solution Offerings for Customers
- Coherent Names Vice President, Business Development; Cites Another Example of Company Growth
- Coherent CTO Featured in Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal "Table of Experts: Internet of Things"
- Coherent Launches New Office in Sofia, Bulgaria
- For the 7th Time, Coherent Solutions Appears on the Inc. 5000